Institutional accounts may be established by submitting a request via support.
Submit a request via support and select Account Application as the reason for the request.
We'll reach out to you to start account application. You will need the following information:
- Legal Entity Name
- EIN Number
- Country of Incorporation
- State of Incorporation
You will also need the following documents:
- Government Issues ID for the Account Accessor and Beneficial Owner*
- Articles or Incorporation / Corporate formation
- Display of physical address via Proof of Business Operating Address
- Display of ownership via Company Share Registry or Corporate Structure
The following ownership information will also need to be provided:
- Individuals with 25% or more equity, shares, or voting rights of the corporate entity.
- Individuals that maintain significant managerial control, including person(s) who directly or indirectly holds the rights to appoint or remove a majority of the board, and/or overall operations over the corporate entity (CEO, CFO, Owner, or equivalent position).
- Any individuals that are the trustee of a trust or the members of a firm that exercise significant control over the company.
If your corporate entity is owned by another corporate entity, please detail the entity and ownership percentage by submitting a corporate structure document.
Once submitted the application will be reviewed. The approval process may take longer than five business days. Additionally, information and documentation may be required during the application process on a case by case basis.